Breathe it. Inhale. Exhale. Repeat.
The most necessary element to Conscious Living in this Guide is Air.
- Take a breathing break three times each day (wake up, lunch, before bed)
- Inhale for slow 5 counts, pause.
- Exhale for slow 6 counts, pause.
- Repeat at least 5 times.
- Do more if time permits.
- Use audio guided, if desired
- Thank it for giving you life.
“‘Think simple.’ as my old master used to say – meaning reduce the whole of its parts into the simplest terms, getting back to the first principles.”
@Frank Lloyd Wright
Comments are closed.